新闻中心
NEWS CATEGORIES
我希望你喜欢你的弯路
I want you to adore your detours
那是什么意思呢?
So what does that mean?
你得问问自己
You ask yourself
你有没有过公路旅行?
have you ever taken a road trip?
大概是这样
Probably so
有时候你不能在你所预期的时间
Sometimes you don't get to your destination at the time that
到达目的地
you thought you would
因为你走了一点弯路
Because you took a little detour
这些弯路或许是你在最后一刻决定的
Maybe you decided at the last minute
但你知道吗?
You know what?
我们想走一条风景优美的路
We want to take the scenic route
或者你决定停下来吃午饭
or you decide to-stop for lunch
然后你发现了这个可爱的小镇
and you discover this adorable little town
如果你一直走高速公路
that you would have never seen
就永远不会看到这座小镇
If you stayed on the highway
我的观点是弯路不总是坏事
My point is detours aren't always bad
早点到达也不总是好事
and getting there sooner isn't always-better
你必须相信生命的时机
You have got to trust the timing of your life
你必须相信
You have to trust
你做出了当时能做出的最好选择
You made the best choices you could have possibly made
你做出了当时能做出的最好选择
At the time
猜猜是因为什么?
Because guess what?
因为你做出了这些选择
You made them
并相信每一次经历
and trust that every experience
都教会了你现在需要知道的东西
taught you something
都教会了你现在需要知道的东西
that you need to know right now





